Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's My Journey

So I have been wanting to start a blog for a while and I thought what better tim then now!
My life has been changing rapidly lately and I want to write it all down so I can remember it all.

In the past few months I have lost 35 pounds! AMAZING!
I know I have along road ahead of me. I am ready to take that journey. I am hoping this blog will help me stay inspired. Hopefully it may inspire others also.

I was able to go hiking today with my family at Helen Hunt falls. We had tried to do this last summer and I was only able to make it half way. This time We wnet up and down with out any problems. I could breathe! This may sound silly to some of you but it is Amazing to me!

Every day things seem to be geting easier as the weight comes off. I feel calmer and more collected. I have more self confidence and am finally beging to look like the person I feel like inside. I am trying my hardest to keep the momento going and not going back to my old habits. This is even harder then the workouts!

But, I must say I am deffinitly enjoying the benifits of the smaller me. I am a better Mom, Wife, Friend, and everything else. I have always been told you have to take care of yourself befor you can take care of everyone else. And now I know what that means.



Befor Summer 2010

After Jan 2011


3 comments:

  1. Hey, Sis you are doing great... or should I say AMAZING. You look great and so happy. Keep up the good work. We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, this is a GREAT picture of you!! We miss your family in our ward!! I think my son and his wife and 3 children might be in your ward??!! We want your hubby to fix the Toyota, tell him to call us and we will talk!! If he wants to wait til it is warmer, that is fine!! 638-9528 Hope you don't ming me following your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is very therapeutic, both for the writer and the reader. Welcome to the blogging world, my friend. It is so much fun. Keep up the good work, too!

    ReplyDelete