Saturday, February 12, 2011

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

I have this thing I do when I am bored which is going through this tub of clothes that I have that are to small. Pretty sure it is Nathan's least favorite thing for me to do since I make him look at everything and tell me it looks good! LOL!
Now my once VERY full tub is down to my dream size clothing. This is not a bad thing but kinda depressing when I get into these moods of wanting to try clothes on. :)

 I tried on all my dream clothes which do not fit yet. (but I was able to get them on just not buttoned) But, wasn't quite satisfied that I had tried on enough and nothing actually fit so I thought, "what else do I have to try on" And then it occurred to me. My wedding dress! And guess what IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited just had to share with anyone that would listen.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, so sweet! I KNOW I CAN NOT FIT INTO MY WEDDING DRESS! That is totally awesome, Beth! I can't believe you actually WANT to try your "dream" clothes on! It makes me really depressed when I can't fit into my clothes I used to be able to fit into and can't anymore. Are you sure that is a good idea? You are doing so good. I don't want you to give up. Maybe only do this once a month? Just a thought?? It looks beautiful, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trying them on! It used to be a bit more fun because I had a TON of clothes of different sizes that I couldnt fit. But I went through those really fast. My "dream" clothes arent really that small. But, I am not looking to get super small. Just healthy. Right now I can get them on just not buttoned :) O yeah and not look like a marshmallow in them! LOL!
    I try them on about once every 5 weeks. That gives long enough to actually have noticeable changes. Believe me I will NOT be giving up! I have to many people who would drag me to the gym if I tried to quit going LOL!

    ReplyDelete