Monday, February 7, 2011

if you do what you've always done you will always get what you've always got

So I am at that point in my weight loss goal where I start to sabotage myself. Really not sure why I do this to myself. Everything is going so easy then all of the sudden I just stop and go back to what I was doing. Isn't the saying "if you do what you've always done you will always get what you've always got"? Well, I am not letting that happen to me. I believe the first step is to realize that you are slipping back to your old habits so Kudos to me for catching it before I gained 50 pounds! :)

Now time for some action on my part. I have asked for help! Which if you know me, it is not something I am very good at doing. Thankfully I have the best support system. My coach Erin is helping me. She is texting me to check on me and making sure I am eating right, pushing me in the gym, and answering my millions of questions! I am so blessed to have this kind of support! 

I really feel like this time everything clicked. I know what I need to do to become healthy and I am going to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Beth!! You realized that something was wrong and faced it head on!! You should be proud, baby steps girl, baby steps!!

    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Beth! You go girl! You are so right! If there is one thing I have learned in life...ask for help if you need it. It sounds like you have a wonderful coach. They also say to replace the old habit with a good one. Hang in there! I am rooting for you too! Thanks again for your very sweet comment you left on my blog. :) I love the swirly background on yours. It is very modern and "hip" looking.

    ReplyDelete