Friday, February 25, 2011

Catching up!

So I haven't blogged in a while....

Here are a few things that have happened lately.

First off, I found out today that the team I am coaching at FXB is in first place for best improvements as of their 5 weeks! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! Go Kickin' Chicks! Keep up the great work! These girls are my inspiration for sure! They keep me going on those days when I am so not feeling it. We are all going to do a 5k together in May. I cant wait. It amazes the things I actually look forward to now that I am a whole lot healthier!


I had a girls weekend in Denver with my BFF's for my birthday and had a blast. Got to get all pretty and go out for a night on the town. For once in a very long time I felt beautiful. I mean I really felt like I looked good. I can tell you that has not happened to me in FOREVER. I always feel uncomfortable in what I am wearing. Like everything is either to tight or I look like  I am wearing a potato sack. but not that night. I was totally comfortable and confident. What a GREAT feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment